|STOKESDALE AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE
|FOOTBALL AND CHEER
REGISTRATION is underway!
|INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION FOR FOOTBALL
PLAYERS AND CHEERLEADERS HAS BEEN POSTED
SEE BELOW FOR REGISTRATIONS & DETAILS.
|"Where Character and Leadership are Developed and Football is Fun!!!"
The following documents were made available on May 1st, 2013.
Parents of all 2012 participants were notified on the same date and
given 2 weeks of preference for 2013 registration. Regis
tration is Roster spots are limited by the RCYFL and are available on
a first come first serve basis, so please submit your child's
registration ASAP. We still have roster spots for all ages.
Download Registration, Complete, & mail as indicated below.
- ONLY mailed-in applications will be accepted.
- Get your child's registration mailed ASAP. Roster spots are limited by the RCYFL & will be determined on a first
come first serve basis. Further, Committee Members & 2012 participants who complied with the 2012
Fundraising Policy will be given priority for a limited time.
- ****PLEASE WRITE PARTICIPANT’S NAME ON CHECK****
- Checks should be made payable to SYFA and mailed to:
P.O. Box 131
Stokesdale, NC 27357
- You may later submit the physical & report cards. However, 2013 physicals & 2013report cards must be
submitted by July 25th, 2013.
- All returning participants must have participated in the 2012 SYFA Fundraiser, participated in the 2012
Fundraising Opt-Out Program, or provided an equivalent donation at a minimum to qualify for the 2013 season.
- All 2013 participants agree to participate in the 2013 SYFA Fundraiser.
- The RCYFL, SYFA and it's leadership recognize the demands on families today. We love football and want very
much for your child to love football. Football is time consuming and demanding and we do not want to imply that
we think otherwise.
|Registration procedure details
From the date practice begins on August
13th to our first game the weekend after
Labor Day, SYFA may practice as many as
5 days per week to prepare team offenses,
defenses, & special teams. Further, upon
the end of season, SYFA will participate in
invitational tournaments to give the kids
additional experience & develop
With the continuing success of our Student
Athlete Award Program & monitoring of
academic reports, SYFA is commited to
academic excellence. We also want to
support family time & church attendance.
Please make sure your family is willing to
commit to these team & organizational
requirements to your youth’s football &
cheer season. Thank you for your support
for Stokesdale Youth Football.
|Download 2013 season forms below, complete, & mail!
- Aug 1 Thurs @ 6 PM - SYFA Fundamentals Camp Begins (ages 5-15). Location is Malachi Field.
- Aug 6 Tues @ 6 PM - SYFA Youth Football Camp (ages 5-15). Location is Malachi Field.
- Aug 7 Thurs @ 6 PM - SYFA Youth Football Camp (ages 5-15). Location is Malachi Field.
- Aug 12 Mon @ 6 PM - 1st Day of Practice - Evaluation Only.
- Aug 19 Mon @ 6 PM - 1st Day of Practice - Helmets Only. Registration Continues until game week.
- Sept 7 Sat - Tackle 1 & Tackle 2 Football Games Begin.
|Email email@example.com for further details.